Old Reliable (Scum and Villainy)
Need something (or someone) tracked down? The crew of the Old Reliable II is a dependable, professional bunch. Available all across the Procyon sector, we guarantee you'll be pleased with the results of the job (or it's free)!
- Tim as Captain Frederik Var Everek III, scoundrel and general ne'r-do-well
- Hannah as Rexroth "Rex" O'Hare, pilot of the Old Reliable II and ex-rising star of the Pilot's Guild
- Ryan as Locke Vanthor, a grizzled mechanic recently retired from the Hegemonic military
- Tim R. as Candy, the crew's face-woman and a (former?) Syndicate member
- Scott as Joseph Guide, the crew's vat-grown doctor
- Kyle as our Master of Ceremonies
The proprietors of Moonlight Salvage can get you almost anything for the right price. Set in the city of Duskwall where the ghost field keeps legions of spirits at bay, our band of scoundrels claws their way to the top of the underworld.
- Scott as Oliver Boden, ex-guard and pit fighter
- Hannah as Zahra Dagher, resident tinkerer and Hull specialist
- Tim as Martin O'Malley, former Skovlan scout and sharpshooter
- Ryan as Opal Hawthorne, planner, face-woman, and the scion of a ruined noble house
- Kyle as Pax Adelai, arcanist and priest of the Unbroken Sun
- Katt as our Master of Ceremonies
After a job in Seattle goes wrong, a small team of freelance operatives moves their HQ to a run-down warehouse in the Loop district of downtown Chigaco. It’s not the nicest neighborhood in the city, but it’s quiet and the landlords don’t ask questions as long as they get their Credits on time.
But nobody stays off the corporate radar forever…
- Sesha as Butcher, a Killer for hire hunted by operatives of The Lyfe
- Brian as Eddie, a Reporter-at-large seeking vengeance for the death of his partner
- George as Wrench, a Tech and the team's resident medic/drone jockey
- Kyle as our Master of Ceremonies
In the far-future, the Canterbury Cavaliers find themselves embroiled in planetary rebellions, besieged by marauders, and trapped in an ancient para-causal generation ship. Also, there are very large robots involved!
- Drew as Gregory "Indigo Profit" Chaucer, the young captain of the Canterbury Cavaliers
- Alex as Tyko "Shogun" Webster, the Canterbury's foul-mouthed supply officer
- Dana as Ross "Boss" Boberts, former security guard turned Lancer
- Kyle as Aloysius "Nomadic" Finley, ex-Harrison Armories NHP researcher
- Ryan as our Game Master
The Mercenaries (Invisible Sun)
Six years after The War that drove the vislae in to hiding, a small group of investigators sets out to answer one question: What happened to Limerence Street? The answers to that question will take them across reality itself.
Eighteen months of adventures in Satyrine with a wild cast. The worldbuilding and characters are so good (though the actual game systems could use some work, as we would later discuss in a post-mortem)! We've done a little writing about some of our adventures (the beginning and the end).
- Ryan as Locke Vanthor, an up-and-coming Maker who is never seen without his plate armor
- Scott as Kenny Brune, scion to the Brune family and a Weaver of some power
- Hannah as The Professor, a shadowy Weaver who seeks to recover her stolen name
- Katt as Bet Tempest, a Maker, ex-pirate, and daughter of renowned watchmaker Frederick Tempest
- Tim as Jeremiah Johnson, preacher, friend to the downtrodden, and an Apostate who cast away the trappings of the visale orders
- Kyle as our Game Master
In which we learned that it was, in fact, possible to die during character creation.
Farthest Reaches (Numenera)
A quick jaunt in to Monte Cook Games' Numenera, set a billion years in the future.
Hammer Corporation (Cortex System)
An eight episode campaign featuring the world's most anachronistic spaceship, and the only tabletop game we've played where a Bureaucracy roll has successfully advanced the plot.
Death Llamas / Radiant Alpacas (D&D 4E)
Our first long-running campaign, and the most well-documented one! We ran the Death Llamas from 2008-2012 using the D&D 4E ruleset and a mix of roughly 70% "prefab" / 30% written from-scratch adventures.
Our core cast:
- Tim as Erastes Fulmen, herald of the Raven Queen
- Hannah as Lilith Wowbagger, dragonborn warrior said to be a scion of ancient Arkhosia
- Katt as Serafina, a goliath warden who draws her powers from the earth itself
- Greg as Miraun, a deva wizard reborn countless times, hounded by the Twisted Rune
- Scott as Cessi, a valiant ardent whose charisma is dwarfed only by her capacity for justice
- Ryan as Locke Vanthor, a mysterious bard who runs an adventurers-for-hire agency
- Kyle as the Game Master & Pax Truecoins (aka “the understudy”)